Made, Stored and
Supported in the USA

Batts Insulation

Insulation batts and blankets are sold in bundles or rolls. When the insulation is cut into 4-ft. or 8-ft. lengths and sold in a bundle, each piece is called a batt. When the insulation is sold in a long roll, it is properly called blanket insulation.