If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only for data and information collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Site periodically for any changes.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
- : We collect certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) from users of our Site, including name, physical address, e-mail address, and billing information. In addition, as part of our Services, users can upload and post information, documents, videos, photos and other materials relating to residences they own, manage or operate (“User Content”). This User Content may also contain Personal Data of users and others. You are responsible for obtaining permission to upload or post any Personal Data of any third party contained in the User Content you provide to the Site
- : This is information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual user of our Site. For example, the Site may track the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, IP addresses of visitors, and any linking to External Web Sites (defined below). An IP address is associated with the access point through which you enter the Internet, and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or your company.
- : This is data about groups of users that does not identify directly or indirectly any particular individual. For example, we may analyze Personal Data and Anonymous Data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information. We may use such Aggregate Data to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data through various different means from users of our Site.
We collect information, including Personal Data, when users register on our Site, purchase products or services on our Site, interact with us through customer service or other communications, respond to customer surveys, enter contests or sweepstakes or other promotions, or post or upload information or material to our Site, including on documents you upload to the Site, message boards, chat rooms and other public forums and interactive areas (“Interactive Areas”).
HOW LONG WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information for as long as you have an active account, as needed to provide you with our services, to comply with our legal, financial reporting, or compliance obligations, and to enforce this policy.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Provide you products and Services through our Site;
- Process transactions online and communicate with you regarding our current and future products and services;
- Notify you of our new products and services and other developments;
- Provide you information of the products and services of third parties with whom we have relationships;
- Offer, administer and fulfill promotions in compliance with applicable laws, including, but not limited to, administering sweepstakes and contest promotions;
- Improve the content, products and services offered through our Site; and
- Track and monitor activities to ensure compliance with our Terms and Conditions and other policies.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- We may disclose your name, address and any User Content that you post to our Site such as in connection with your use of Services as described in the “User Content” section below or in any Interactive Areas, which may be syndicated for publication on third-party websites;
- We may disclose such information to other third parties at your request or when you have elected to use their services through our Site. For instance, if you elect to allow us to share your information with any third party whose services are promoted or advertised on the Site, we will be permitted to do so;
- We are not responsible for the collection of information or data associated with voluntary disclosure of your Personal Data that is posted to Interactive Areas by any party other than DomiDocs, whether this information be posted by you or anyone else. We are also not responsible for your voluntary disclosure of any information or data to third parties for example, you may elect to publicly post or display Personal Data and information about your residence in our Interactive Areas;
- We are also not responsible for your voluntary disclosure of any information or data to third parties (we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party before submitting Personal Data to them);
- We may disclose Personal Data and other information about you as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with laws, regulations, court or administrative orders, notification or counter notification of any intellectual property infringement or other legal claims, or other governmental authority or to prevent harm to yourself or others, or to the Site; and
- We may disclose your Personal Data at our sole discretion as we determine is necessary to meet our professional or legal obligations or to address any other urgent or imperative issue.
We may also share Aggregate Data regarding use of our Site with third parties for marketing and other purposes, but such aggregate information will not specifically identify any particular user.
In addition to tracking technologies, we may use third-party analytics services to gather information about our Site visitors. These services may track details about your online activities over time and across different sites. These services help us to improve our Site. These services may also allow us and others to provide you with targeted advertisements or other content that you may be interested in based on your online activities. If you would like to learn more about any targeted advertisements that you may be seeing based on your online activities, and the choices that you may exercise for certain sites and advertisers, you may wish to visit the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance.
THIRD PARTY TRACKING AND DO NOT TRACK
We invite you to post User Content on our Site, including your name, address, comments, pictures, videos and any other information relating to your residence that you would like to be available on our Site. If you post User Content to public portions of our Site, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Site. If you post your User Content on our Site or Services, your posting may become public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy. In addition, we may syndicate and transfer your User Content to third parties for publication on third-party websites.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information, including personal data and information, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Your use of the Site and Services, as well as your submission of such information, represents your agreement to that transfer.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We take precautions to ensure that your personal information is secure and we strive to use every acceptable mean to protect your collected data and personal information. We use a variety of security measures to help protect your personal information and to maintain data accuracy. Unauthorized use or sharing of data and information, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of personal information.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please note that no one can prevent all property theft and fraudulent activity, or monitor all transactions and recordings effectively. DomiDocs HomeLock Property Monitoring feature includes your home, second home, rental home, or other properties where you have an ownership interest. Identified information provided and source may be different for each state. In your state, the office that maintains real estate records could also be known as a county recorder, registrar of deeds, clerk of court, or some other government affiliated agency.
Additionally, in certain circumstances, we derive new data using the different forms of Personal Data provided to us. We will have complete ownership and rights in any of this derivative data created by us.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies). In addition, we are not aware of any third parties that collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different Web sites when a consumer uses the Site or the Services.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site and Service. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, and to display advertising both on our Site and on third-party sites.
Disabling Cookies: Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
- correct, update and delete your registration account;
- change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts;
- choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you; and
- request access to the Personal Data we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. Additionally, without permission to collect personal data, some of the functionalities of the Site may not be available for your use.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE REGARDING USE OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
The Site is intended for general audiences, and we do not knowingly seek or collect personal information from children under the age of 13. In accordance with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act, in the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from or about a child without verification of parental consent, please contact us by e-mail using the subject heading “COPPA Inquiry” at [email protected] or by phone at 833-366-4362 and we will take steps to remove that information from our Site.
We or our technology partners may employ procedural and technological measures designed to protect the security of Personal Data that we may collect. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your Personal Data from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We may use firewalls, password protection and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Data. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the login id and password for your account at the Site, and for all activities on your account using that login id and password. If you suspect or know any unauthorized use of your login id and password, please contact us immediately at [email protected].
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Notice to California Residents: If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) applies. Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers;
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected; and
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
Please note that California residents can make any of the above requests by sending an email to [email protected] or write us at 2336 SE Ocean Blvd. Ste. 248, Stuart, FL. 34996. If you make such a request, DomiDocs has 30 days from receipt to respond to your request.
EUROPEAN PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
DomiDocs may process your personal information because:
- We need that data to provide our Services to you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights;
- It is necessary for payment processing purposes; or
- It is necessary to comply with relevant laws.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain specific data protection rights. DomiDocs aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information.
If you wish to be informed of the personal information that DomiDocs holds about you and if you want it to be removed from our system, please notify us by sending an email to [email protected] or write us at 2336 SE Ocean Blvd. Ste. 248, Stuart, FL. 34996. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to this request.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES
If you are from the European Union or the United Kingdom, upon request, free of charge, you have the right to:
- access and obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- obtain information about the purposes for which we process your personal information and the categories of personal information concerned;
- obtain information on the recipients or categories of recipients (including international recipients) to whom your personal information has been or will be disclosed;
- transfer of your personal information from us to another data controller;
- in certain circumstances, erasure of all personal information we hold about you;
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in your jurisdiction in respect of our collection or use of your personal information; and
- withdraw your consent to our collection, use, storage, and dissemination of your data at any time
Please be aware that any request for withdrawal of consent above will not affect the lawfulness of personal information collected, processed, and transferred prior to the date of such withdrawal. You can exercise your right at any time by contacting DomiDocs by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 833-366-4362.